|Estimated Rainfall Amounts|
Frozen precipitation will be close but stay about 100 miles north of Jacksonville. Other locations in the Southeast may not be so lucky though. Ice should turn into snow into many locations in the Southeast.
Expected S.E. Snow Totals:
- Savannah, GA= Ice
- Macon, GA= Ice & 2 inches of snow
- Atlanta, GA= Ice & 3.5 inches of snow
- Columbia, SC= Ice & 3.0 inches of snow
- Winston Salem, NC= 4.5 inches of snow
- Raleigh, NC= Ice & flurries
- Charlotte, NC= Ice & 2.5 inches of snow
Southern snow means a cold, Canadian air mass will have no problems making its way to Florida. Expect many freezes from the 12th to the 16th.